Welcome to Documentation Wikia
The Documentation Wikia provides a space for documentation of any type of software, including software projects which are too small to have their own wiki.
This site aims to bring together communities who want to discuss and create content about their software and modifications to that software.
- An enterprise business intelligence and reporting platform
- e*Gate Integrator
- An Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) tool
- Road forecast software
- A smart MPEG2 demuxer (digital video)
- Spring Framework
- Layered Java/J2EE application framework
- Electronic Circuit Simulation tool
- An open source weather reporting tool.
- An online visualization tool for the direct N-body code nbody6++
- A visual application live surveillance tool for technical and business entities
- A native imaging architecture for Delphi based on a 32 bit bitmap which supports layers, transformations, and other advanced features.
- A small PHP Class which implements complete PostgreSQL-like (Oracle-like) sequences on the client side.
- A Gambas module which implements some string functions.
For similar Wikia, please browse the Software and Documentation categories on Central Wikia.
To add a new page about documentation of any software, enter the page title in the box below:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.