Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The e*Gate Integrator Wikia is for documentation on the e*Gate Integrator software – An Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) tool.
SeeBeyond is a vendor that sells Enterprise Application Integrations (EAI) software. EAI software is used to allow disparate systems to communicate through a common channel. This facilitates standards, reuse, monitoring, scaleabiliy, and support. e*Gate Integrator is SeeBeyond's base EAI software package and is built, depending on the version, using a variety of the Scheme language called Monk (in the earlier versions) and Java (in the later versions).
NOTE: These dates are probably all wrong, especially the early ones. If you have more accurate information on the early years, please don't hesitate to add it.
[todo] Add historical facts here.
- e*Gate Integrator Errors — Help with common errors in the e*Gate environment.
- e*Gate Integrator Configuration — Help with the setup and configuration of different components (i.e. JNDI).
- e*Gate Integrator Tips — Tips & hints for getting the most out of your system.
- e*Gate Integrator Scripts — Various scripts & code chunks for e*Gate.
- Started: 17 February, 2006
- Founder: RNHurt
- Main language: English