Current stable Edit
Current stable release is METRo version 3.3.0. Next available version is 3.3.1.
Version 3.3 Edit
Version 3.3.1 Edit
Date: September 21st 2016
Download: METRo 3.3.1
- Fix bug 25066
Version 3.3.0 Edit
Date: March 10th 2015
Download: METRo 3.3.0
- Add a sun-shadow algorithm for the road, based on the sky-view information added in the station file. (See Task 7247)
- Add an option to fix the deep temperature of the road (See Task 7859)
- Shift the Time array by 30 seconds in metro_preprocess_interpol_forecast.py. This was giving a bug when a specific Roadcast time was given as an argument, giving 0.0⁰C as SST temperature for the first roadcast temperature.
- Remove the Warnings for the C and fortran code (gcc/gfortran > 4.4.3)
- Remove VENMIN subroutine in lib_therm.f file to modify the wind according to sunrise/sunset computed time. Currently those values are hardcoded (see bug 9042);
- Fix the solar flux, computed with all the factors at every hours (See Task 5838)
Version 3.2 Edit
Version 3.2.7 Edit
Date: May 27th 2013
Download: METRo 3.2.7
- Add the Anthropogenic Flux as an optionnal input.
- Bug in the output of the precipitation (see bug 20190).
- Set the min lower pressure to 700 mb instead of 900 mb in
- Add the sensor depth as an optional parameters
- Remove code for a condition that was never met in
- Remove the file
- Add the option "-Wall" in the call of gfortran in the file
do_macadam. Modify the fortran code to remove the warnings at the compilation.
- Convert message files (.po and .mo) to UTF-8 encoding.
- Force the compilation at installation
Version 3.2.6 Edit
Date: Septembre 27th 2010 Download: METRo 3.2.6
- Fixe bug of the sign of zero (see bug 16715)
Version 3.2.5 Edit
Date: August 7th 2010
Download: METRo 3.2.5
- 10-20% diminution of METRo's execution time.
- Remove the xml.utils.iso8061 package dependency. See task 6969.
- Remove the pyxml package dependency.
- Handle exception with class instead of string. See task 4179
Version 3.2.4 Edit
Date: October 30th 2009
Download: METRo 3.2.4
- pythonic comments in:
- Real rewritting of fortran function SIGN in metro_util.py.
- Bug fix in metro_preprocess_combine.py (see bug 14318)
- Bug fix that was creating an unbelievable road surface temperature (see bug 14558)
- Remove the atmospheric forecast from the output.
Version 3.2.3 Edit
Date: September 10th 2009
Download: METRo 3.2.3
- Correct the bug producing NaN in the output see bug 14186.
Version 3.2.2 Edit
Date: August 18th 2009
Download: METRo 3.2.2
- Convert the script to call bash explicitely instead of sh. See the thread about gfortran Error error on the Gna! mailing list.
- Verbosity level of log messages now match the man page (see bug 12905).
- Remove the default road layer value and add an error message when this layer is invalid in the configuration file. See Metro-developers mailing list.
- Right format for the copyright of the Crown.
- Add "Sand" as a possible layer type.
- Number of hours for the roadcast is now dynamically sets instead of a max of 100 hours (see bug 14148)
Version 3.2.1 Edit
Date: October 17th 2008
Download: METRo 3.2.1
- Support 64-bits, for real. See bug 12385.
- Optimization of fortran loop in wrapper function ARRAY2MATRIX. See METRo mailing list.
Version 3.2.0 Edit
Date: April 25th 2008
Download: METRo 3.2.0
- Observation and forecast file can start at the same time. See bug 10335.
- Use package numpy instead of numarray;
- Correction of the bug 8772 regarding the input atmospheric forecast file not having an entry at each hour.
- Optimization of balanc.f (commit 184).
- Remove the
_numpy.sobinaries. See support 1761;
Support for 64-bits(see bug 12385);
- Move function from process module (metro_preproces_fsint2.py) to toolbox module (metro_physics.py and metro_date.py);
- Option for use of infrared and solar radiation instead of cloud cover. See task 5753
- Add the temperature of all the sub surface levels in the output roadcast;
Version 3.1 Edit
Version 3.1.0 Edit
Date: September 10th 2007
Download: METRo 3.1.0
- Change in the directory tree to be FSH compliant, see https://gna.org/task/?4140;
- Bug fix: The road albedo was used instead of the snow albedo in the routine balanc.f (who compute the roadcast!);
- METRo now remove the unused observations, it used to exit abnormaly when observation file was too long. See https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?8763
- METRo exits when there is only one forecast date.
Version 3.0 Edit
Version 3.0.4 Edit
Date: April 22th 2007
Download: METRo 3.0.4
- Differentiation between last observation and first date of roadcast. The tag <first-roadcast> now corresponds at the first roadcast date in the ouput file of METRo and not to the last time of the input file for observations.
- Update of translation file (*.po and *.mo).
- Pythonic comments:
Version 3.0.3 Edit
Date: March 1st 2007
Download: METRo 3.0.3
- Subsurface temperature (SST) added in the output.
- Detection of gfortran library at install time. If libgfortran is not available, will recompile metro model.
- Translation of comments in files:
Version 3.0.2 Edit
Date: February 1st 2007
Download: METRo 3.0.2
- Remove unused variables in fortran code. See https://gna.org/bugs/?7948
- Explicit message for bad perfomances of PyXML. See https://gna.org/task/index.php?4236
- Fix bug about the solar fluxes getting null to soon. See https://gna.org/bugs/?8277
- Translation of comments in files:
- Correct french translation for messages in file metro_postprocess_subsample_roadcast.py
- Remove the "lib" directory. Make adjustment to scripts using the "lib" directory.
- make_package script now ignore the ".svn" directory instead of the "CVS" one.
- make_package: The package is now built outside of the dev tree. A message indicate where the package is saved.
- setup.sh now display a clearer message for the "--selftest".
- Remove some file generated by swig.
- do_macadam detect fortran compiler (g77 or gfortran). If no one is found, it let the user define one with: export FC="my_fortran_compiler". See http://gna.org/task/?4211
- Remove "-Wimplicit" from fortran compilation.
Version 3.0.1 Edit
Date: December 19th 2006
Download: METRo 3.0.1
- Stability check for the CFL condition in file
grille.f. See https://gna.org/bugs/?7737
- Added a check for the success of the METRo physical model (error message is:
Fatal error in METRo physical model.)
- Translation of comments in:
|This page is part of the documentation of the METRo software. Back to the table of content.|